The Walking Dead: Season Two Concludes August 26-28 #TheWalkingDead #TWDUpdate
Telltale Games has announced that the fifth and final episode of the The Walking Dead: Season Two will launch for Mac and Windows PCs on August 26 in North America, and on other platforms in the following days. No Going Back is the finale of a five part story focusing on the further experiences of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse.
Episode 5 Release Scheduled:
8/26 – PC/Mac, PlayStation 3 & PS Vita North America
8/27 – Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 & PS Vita Europe
8/28 – iPhone & iPad via the App Store
Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead? As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival. Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year.
The Season Pass gives you access to all five episodes as they become available:
- – Episode 1: All That Remains
- – Episode 2: A House Divided
- – Episode 3: In Harm’s Way
- – Episode 4: Amid the Ruins
- – Episode 5: No Going Back
- Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic books
- Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
- The sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 2.3 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
Learn more, and check out the new trailer (warning: Spoilers!), at the links below.